Back to School: What’s in my Backpack?

Thursday, September 04, 2014 Sara Wallflower 39 Comments

Hello everybody!

The school has started and as much as I want to complain about that, I’d rather show you what’s in my backpack. Because since forever, the only thing I was excited about going back to
school, was buying new school supplies! I’m in the 2nd grade of secondary school, but I still love shiny pencil cases and pink notebooks.

Backpack

Feeling comfortable in school is quite important to me, so I don’t see myself with a fancy handbag. I prefer backpacks as almost all people on my school does. I have Dakine backpack for second year now and I couldn’t wish for a better one!

Organizer

I’ve got this pink organizer (I'm not sure if it's called that in English). I glued some of my favourite pictures from Tumblr on it, as I hope they will make my time in school more bearable :). I keep all my notes from my eleven subjects in my organizer.

Folder

I think that the folder looks so cute, as it has people, quotes and names all over it. I usually put my tests, papers, rulers in it, so I use it quite a lot.

Slippers

We had to wear slippers in primary school and we have to wear slippers in secondary school. These slippers were made by my mother who loves crafting, sewing... She actually made slippers for our family, relatives and my friends in the summer. And they are super comfortable!

Water

I always keep a bottle of water in my backpack as I become very thirsty after 7 hours of studying.

Notebooks, workbooks and textbooks

I actually don’t get it why we need notebooks, workbooks AND textbooks. It only makes my spine hurt. But if I have to carry all these, at least I chose some beautiful notebooks, which brighten my day a little.

Planner

I bought this cute and small planer this year, which fits in my backpack or my purse and I can take it everywhere with me. I usually write in it test dates, oral questioning dates, my grades...

Phone

A special spot in my backpack is of course reserved for my phone.

Pencil case

This is actually the first year I have only one pencil case, I usually have at least two. My new pencil case is gleaming silver- who would believe I’m 16 haha. At the beginning of the year, this is the content of the pencil case: markers, highlighters, pencils (six isn’t too many, right?), ballpoint pencils, permanent markers, corrections pens, a pen, a rubber, a sharpener, scissors, and glue. I know I probably have too many things in it, but...

Vanity bag

I have a small vanity bag with essential products (wet wipes, wipes, a lip balm, mini deodorant, hand cream, some hair ties and some bobby pins- they always come in handy). I don’t bring any make up products in school, because it’s really weird putting on makeup in school toilet.

Wallet

Last but not the least, my wallet. I featured this wallet in my June Favourites and I’m still in love with it! It has palms all over it, so it will remind me of summer through the whole school year. Which is too long actually.

So these are the things I keep in my backpack. What are your school bag essentials?

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 

Love, Sara Wallflower ♥






39 comments:

  1. I miss buying new things for the new school year! I love how organised all your stuff looks in neat little rows! My school bag always ended up full of weird things like bits of broken plate, or doll heads and stuff that I'd find around the place, but in September it was always lovely and tidy!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying new things is the most exciting thing about school! Haha and I'm quite organized and that's through the whole year :)

      Delete
  2. This organizer is amazing. Like I love the way you changed. And of course I love your wallet!!!
    I think I've said it before, but if not... :)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And the wallet is nice too, it always reminds me of summer x

      Delete
  3. I love that you printed pictures from Tumblr and pasted them on our organizer, that's such a cool idea!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tumblr always makes school time better haha :)

      Delete
  4. I put pictures on my binder and it looks really similar to your organizer! Collages make everything more pretty and fun to look at ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Even school time is more fun when I look at my organizer haha :)

      Delete
  5. nice post:) I miss school:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I can't wait to finish school haha :)

      Delete
  6. Love your Blog. I really like it and your Topics are great.


    Check out my Blog. Maybe you will like it and we can follow each other back.
    If Yes, comment on my Blog so I can see that you followed and I will follow you right back :)

    Lots of Love, Dilan from DILANERGUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x

      I followed you via GFC and Bloglovin!

      Delete
  7. That's nice! :)
    Follow my blog? http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/
    Put like my facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catwalks-Roar-by-Deborah-Micucci/664630293606092?ref=hl
    Follow me on instagram? http://instagram.com/micuccidebora
    Waiting for you! Kisses: *

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely! Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Great post, thanks for sharing - cute stationery!

    Please check out my new outfit post if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sara! This post made me realize how much I miss going to school. Oh, and I love your slippers!! Your mom is so sweet! ♥ Please follow me if you have time and I promise to follow you back as soon as I see it! Take care! :-)

    Check out my new post: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post_38.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't wait to finish school haha :) Thanks, my mother really enjoy making different things x

      I followed you via GFC

      Delete
  10. Hi Sara, Great post! you have a new follower, i’m following you via bloglovin and GFC 62… Hope you can do the same :)
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! x I followed you back via GFC and Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely post - really enjoyed reading it. I just posted my school bag essentials! Xo

    Lace and Lipstick Stains

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Don't forget your sunglasses =).

    Eye See Euphoria . http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/paparazzi-saturdays-7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I don't think I need sunglasses, it's quite rainy here :)

      Delete
  13. A vanity bag is such a good idea! Good luck with your blog xx http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. why do you need slippers in school? that is just so weird for me :) btw, I really like this post, been thinking of doing something similar but back to Uni :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
    ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cleaner that way and slippers are so comfotable, I feel like I'm at home :)

      Delete
  15. Great Post & lovely Blog!:-)
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back♥
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I followed you back via GFC and Bloglovin x

      Delete
  16. Upam, da ti bo to šolsko leto čimbolj uspešno. Mi smo tudi morali nositi copate v šolo, ker je bila ravno prenovljena in najbrž niso hoteli, da se jo takoj uniči ;) Na fakulteti sicer ne nosim več toliko materiala kot sem ga v srednji šoli, ponavadi imam en zvezek za en predmet, majhno puščico (ali pa še to ne, kakšen kuli ali dva), knjige ostanejo doma in so uporabljene le ko se moram učiti za izpit ;) xx Maja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Mislim, da so copati zelo udobni med poukom :) Jaz s šolskimi potrebščinami vedno pretiravam, šolska torba je že septembra pretežka :)

      Delete
  17. Nice proposal !!!


    xo
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great essentials for school. Love your organiser and note books, so cute :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
  19. very interesting post you have shared about the back to school this reminded my school days...
    School Backpacks

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara