Meet My Sister- Sister Tag

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 Sara Wallflower 14 Comments

Hello everybody!
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion Garretty

As you may or may not know I have a younger sister Lea. She’s often annoying, we argue all the time, we have different music taste and I sometimes wish I could be an only child, but at the same time I can’t imagine living without her. And today, on October 29th, she’s celebrating her 14th birthday! For that reason, we decided to do some sort of sister tag/ answer some random questions and I must tell, writing a post with sister is a lot more fun than writing it alone.

1. How old are you both?

Lea: I’m 14 years old.
Sara: I’m 16 years old.

2. Full sisters/ half/ step?

Lea & Sara: We’re full sisters.

3. Do people ever get you mixed up?

Lea: No.
Sara: We don’t look similar at all and most people don’t even know we’re sisters.

4. What is something that annoys you about one another?

Lea: Sara always yells at me, she always corrects what I say, she doesn’t like my music taste.
Sara: I hate that she never cleans up behind; she’s quite messy for a girl, the facts that she’s lazy also annoys me a lot.

5. Do you ever argue?

Lea: Yes, we argue a lot actually.
Sara: We argue a lot about unimportant things, but we always make up after that soon.

6. What’s the best thing about one another?

Lea: She spends a lot of time with me and does fun things with me.
Sara: Lea always tells me funny stories, which mostly aren’t even that funny but she somehow manages to make them funny. If that makes sense haha.

7. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why?

Lea: My bed, because I need something to sleep on and my cat’s stuff.
Sara: I’d save my laptop and my phone. And probably albums with my family’s photos. I’m not really emotionally attached to anything in my house, but I need my laptop and my phone, so...

8. What’s your favourite memory together?

Lea: I had loads of fun when we were about 5 and 7 years old and we were chasing frogs at the lake.
Sara: My favourite memory would be the one when we danced the yikes dance (from Ricky Dillon) in the middle of the Bovec. That happened this year actually, we’re still a bit childish haha.

9. Describe each other in one word.

Lea: Smart.
Sara: Funny.

10. What’s your favourite band?

Lea: One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.
Sara: The Smiths and HAIM.

11. What’s your dream job?

Lea: A baker (at Carlo’s Bakery).
Sara: A lawyer.

12. What’s your favourite makeup brand?

Lea: Essence.
Sara: Max Factor.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?

Lea & Sara: Definitely The United States of America so we could visit different states, we could go to concerts, meet our favourite YouTubers and of course go shopping to our favourite shops.

14. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?

Sara: Lea takes much longer, even though she doesn’t apply as much makeup as me. She’s just slow.

15. Favourite season?

Lea: Summer, because of the summer holiday and winter, because I can drink tea and watch TV wrapped in a blanket.
Sara: Summer! I like summer holiday, clothes, laziness...

16. Favourite song?

Lea: Amnesia, Beside You- 5sos, Happy Little Pill- Troye Sivan, Adam’s Song- Blink 182.
Sara: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out- The Smiths.

17. Pants or dresses?

Lea: Pants, of course! I hate dresses.
Sara: Definitely pants, but in the summer I prefer dresses.

18. Favourite animal?

Lea: Cats.
Sara: I love pandas, koalas, elephants and of course cats.

19. Comedy, horror or chick- flick?

Lea: Cartoons forever haha.
Sara: I love watching horrors and then scaring my sister.

20. Favourite movie?

Lea: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Grinch, The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games.
Sara: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

21. What’s your favourite TV show?

Lea: Friends, Pretty Little Liars and most of the shows on Disney.
Sara: Awkward, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries.

22. What is something weird that you eat?

Lea: I don’t eat anything weird I guess.
Sara: I like mustard on the bread a lot, I think that’s kind of weird.

23. Do you guys have anything matching?

Lea & Sara: Yes we do! Apparently our relatives think it’s cute to buy us similar things, but it’s actually not. We have the same bracelets, shorts, shirts...

A big thank you to my sister, because she actually managed to answer the question. And happy birthday!

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 

Love, Sara Wallflower ♥





14 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this post :) I also get bought similar/same things as my sister, it's really annoying because we get muddled up all the time. xx
    Molly | Molly Louise Blogs
    Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two sisters and now I miss them..

    www.milallos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ! :) I really enjoyed :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cute post! I wish I had a sister~

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a beautiful post! I have so many similar things traits and things too to my sister <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little post :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pics!! great stories to share in this post!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is so sweet! I always wanted a sister when I was growing up, I was cursed with 3 brothers!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was 17 when my sister was born so I missed out on the teenage sisters experience! I bet you're going to have tons of amazing memories to look back on when you're older!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post!
    I have a sister and her name is Sara too :)
    My name is Lorea (similar to Lea) hehe
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara