H&M and Zara Haul

Sunday, February 15, 2015 Sara Wallflower 28 Comments

Hello everybody!

For today’s post I thought I’d show you what I bought in my latest haul. I always enjoy watching haul videos and reading haul posts and in the end I also enjoy buying clothes, but as much I would like to go shopping every week, my wallet doesn’t allow me that. Well, the perks of being a 17 year old without money. But my friend and I decided to go to Ljubljana (the capital city of Slovenia) and spend a rainy day in the shops and after all- I’m not a shopaholic, I’m just helping the economy.

I can honestly tell that this was a pretty successful shopping day as I actually found two pairs of pants that actually fit me. I always have problems with pants as I have quite weird figure- they are either too big in the waist or they are too long and my mother has to shorten them. But those two pairs of pants fit me perfectly!

I bought first pair in Zara for 19.95€. They are mid waisted jeggings and they are the most comfortable thing ever. I love the dark blue colour and the fact they are mid waisted. They are really stretchy, so I can eat as much as I want and they will still fit me- we’ll talk about diets some other day. :)

I bought the second pair in H&M for 19.99€. As all my pants from H&M I love these too. They are high waisted pants and these are quite stretchy too- it’s all about being comfortable girls. I really like the grey-black colour and as they are quite high waisted, I’ll be also able to wear them with crop tops in the spring and summer.

Speaking of summer- I do like winter, but I still prefer summer, so I subconsciously bought a top with short sleeves. But I can still wear it with a black blazer or a cardigan. I bought this top in Zara for 14.99€. I absolutely adore the cute collar on top and the flower print. It’s a bit more loose and it’s slightly longer in the back than in the front. The top looks great with the blue mid waisted pants.

I bought this lovely cardigan in H&M for 9.99€. It’s grey-black and it’s also quite long and that’s like the best thing about it. It’s thin, so I can wear it in the winter with long sleeved tops and in the spring/ summer with short sleeved tops or crop tops.

And finally- the purchase I am most excited about- this lovely grey dress. I love dresses, but they never fit me since I’m quite small, but this one fit me perfectly. It has short sleeves and a black collar (having an obsession with collars or?). There are two seams in the middle of the dress, which are supposed to make people think you’re thinner than you actually are, or something like that. It’s also stretchy, which makes me wonder of my eating habits. But hey- at least I’ll feel comfortable while eating; am I right ladies?

So this is what I bought in my H&M and Zara Haul. What are your ‘must have’ pieces in your closet at the moment?

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager!

Love, Sara Wallflower


            

28 comments:

  1. Lovely haul. You pick great pieces that grey dress is so lovely :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I love everything that you bought, now I have to check out my closest H&M.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! I really like it. Also, so many trousers! I don't even own that many! :)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the jean and floral shirt combo, looked really good together. And the dress is beautiful!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. il vestito è bellissimo =)
    ️www.maifuorimoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liike your haul! I absolutely love all of your clothes, especially the dress (i titerally felt on love with it) & your cardigan xx
    marinasirmais

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog would you like follow Via GFC each other please

    http://rabiabeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul, girl, my fav is the black dress, awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff, love that dress :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. high waisted jeans suit you so much

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post - I love the last dress! Also very jealous of your hair! Love your blog by the way. :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the first two pair of denim. lovely
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dress and top are my favorites. love the peter pan type collar on both!

    xoxo...beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress! I like that the sleeves have the black trimming too. Usually it's JUST the collar, and I always think ti looks a little disjointed :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sara,

    I love those jeans! My must-have in my wardrobe are good leggings. I like them because they're super comfy and they don't hurt my belly. Jeans tend to hurt my belly when I wear them too long in a day. Nice haul.

    Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. H&M has great basics! Sometimes I scout out the men's section, too.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pants look great on you! Great bod, girl! ;-) - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pants look great on you! Great bod, girl! ;-) - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is so nice, and I love your style!
    I'm following you now!! :-*

    ♥ Mac ♥
    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are very cute purchases! I totally agree, I wish that I could go shopping to buy new outfits every week but it definitely wouldn't be sustainable. Sometimes reading other Fashion blogs I wonder how people can simply afford to post hundreds of different outfits with new pieces in every photo!

    christycee.blogspot.ca 

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful trousers dear!!!
    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love H&M!! And I love the clothes in Zara but I don't think I've ever actually bought any. I love the items you've bought though! They look great, and you're right, pants that fit well really are hard to find.

    I've also nominated you for the Best Blogging Buddies award! Here's the link: http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/a-bundle-of-questions-answers-and-facts.html

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  23. These clothes look great! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Just thought I'd pop in and say thanks. Love your blog by the way,

    Gina xx

    www.beautifulbrightlight.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the jeans! Especially the second one you showed. Btw, your legs look divine :)
    I am following you via GFC, it would be nice if you followed me back.

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara