The Versatile Blogger Award
Not long ago I was nominated by two lovely bloggers simplifypoison and missdream-girl for The Versatile Blogger Award and since I haven’t done one in quite a long time- I think I wrote the last post like this in July, I decided to write this one. All I have to do is write 7 facts about me, so that way you can get to know me better and then nominate 15 other bloggers. That actually sounds quite simple, but trying to write 7 facts about myself isn’t that easy!
So here are 7 facts I came up with:
1. I’m a perfectionist. I have to do everything as perfect as I imagine in my head, otherwise I think I’m not good enough. This is sometimes a gift and sometimes a curse.
2. I’m a realist. I’ve never dreamt about a prince on white horse or about things that most kids and then teenagers would. I sometimes feel like I’ve grown too fast and that actually scares me.
3. I’m currently obsessed with Criminal Minds, The Kooks and Kodaline, tea and sweaters. But my all time obsessions would include watermelon and cats (I actually don’t like people who don’t like cats).
4. People say I’m cold- hearted, because apparently I don’t have feelings. It’s just hard for me to express my feelings of any kind- sadness, joy or anger (well I do sometimes have problems with controlling my anger, but let’s just say I express my emotions with anger).
5. I’m overly obsessed with organization and I always clean my room when I have time. But there are also days when I feel so lazy that I won’t even put my clothes in the wardrobe.
6. I extremely fast become emotionally attached to a person, but it’s also easy for me to forget about people I lose contacts with.
7. I know I don’t show that so often, but my family and my friends means so much to me, I can’t even explain. Even though I argue with them all the time, I wouldn’t want to change them for anything.
I needed a week to write 7 facts about me, so I’m really thankful to my family and friends for helping me. And this was a great chance to find out that they don’t even know me that well after so many years. I guess I’ll just have to tell them stories about me all the time from now on. :)
Because I'm quite late with this post, I'm not sure who had already done The Versatile Blogger Award, so I nominate everyone who reads this.