UPAJ when you take that jump…

Sunday, March 01, 2015 Sara Wallflower 32 Comments

Hello everybody!

UPAJ when you take that jump or in English HOPE when you take that jump. This is a part of lyrics from OneRepublic’s song I lived, because sometimes all you need while taking that jump or making an important decision in life is hope.

I love when the snow covers the land and everything looks like a winter wonderland, but I absolutely despise the cold. My sister did a great job today as being my photographer, taking into account that we walked around half an hour to the nearest shop, along with searching for the most suitable place for shooting. After buying some food (we had to eat something- shooting for a blog is quite tiring) we then chose a forest behind my sister’s school for our shooting place. I literally almost froze while shooting photos for this OOTD, but my sister and I actually had quite some fun during marching through the snow and standing in the cold wearing roll-neck sweater wasn’t that bad either. I also had some chocolate in my bag, so every time my sister wanted to leave, I bribed her with sweets.

Sweaters are probably one of my favourite things about winter, but roll- neck sweaters are even better and more comfortable. This faux leather skirt is essentially my only skirt and I love it, even though I’m a fan of high-waisted pants. Besides black coat, ankle boots and skirt I wore my mother’s gray-red scarf.

I also have to mention the bag, my belated birthday present, which I was so excited about. Bag New York seems perfect for me, as I always keep so many unimportant things in my bags. You can probably see from the photos, my bag contains quite some things as water, scarf, vanity bag, sweets and the list goes on and on. My best friend sometimes calls me Mary Poppins!

And because of that I’m glad I discovered UPAJ, a Slovene clothing brand with style, soul and an idea, managed by Anja Koželj, Nike Koležnik and Petra Škabar. Their bags and T-shirts are handmade, which is probably my favourite thing about UPAJ, because as you all probably know, I’m obsessed with handmade things. They are available to you on Facebook or you can order their products by contacting them on upajkontakt@gmail.com, 040 263 662 or 051 330 686. 

Skirt: Forever 21
Roll-neck sweater: second-hand
Coat: C&ABoots: MASS
Bag New York: UPAJ
I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager!


Love, Sara Wallflower ♥


32 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I love the sweater.
    Have a great week!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scarf dear!'
    New post : http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-spring-lets-pop-some-colors.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo obsessed with OneRepublic right now, lol... and I love the Forever 21 clothes! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely OOTD post! :D
    Just joined you on GFC do join us on GFC too so we can stay in touch!

    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely OOTD post! :D
    Just joined you on GFC do join us on GFC too so we can stay in touch!

    http://thesyedasisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing, love it!
    That outfit is so nice lovely sweater xx

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scarf! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your outfit today. The bag is awesome. And happy belated birthday to you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice post!! I really like this outfit, it goes well together. I don't know why, but your scarf reminded me of a scarf from Harry Potter. I don't know why. But none the less, really awesome post!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. bellissima =)=)
    www.maifuroimoda.com NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're really beautiful! great post! :) x Pamela

    simplifypoison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are really nice shots. I love your statement scarf :)

    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. I hope you don't mind! I know you deserve the award because your blog is amazing! :) I hope you'll participate!

    Check it out on my blog: www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day, Sara!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures!! :DDD

    ♥ Mac ♥
    gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are looking great, girl! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking great, girl! <3 - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am totally loving your roll neck sweater. Mary Poppins is a good name to be called, I'd say.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slike so lepe in outfit super stiliran! Pohvale obema, da sta lahko zdržale tako dolgo na mrzlem, amapk se je splačalo ali ne :) Torba je res unikatna, če je home-made pa sploh :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that scarf. It looks so cosy. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such beautiful hair! I wish I had long ombred locks like this :)
    Love your outfit too! It's really fashionable xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear! You have a lovely blog, I like it:)
    I follow you too!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look gorgeous! Love you ombre hair and love the bag you got for your bday!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the bag Sara and the sweater looks so warma nd cozy, I love it!
    Don't worry all of us are Mary Poppins. ;-)

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear Sara!! I have just found your blog and I like it! You look gorgeous! you have a lovely ombre hair!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Just let me know and I will be back here!

    http://vkusnosbety.blogspot.com/

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your scarf!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cozy outfit yet so beautiful. The oversized handbag is simply gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like your hair :) its so pretty

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your sweater is so cute! I'm so in love with it.

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. GREAT!
    I follow you!
    Follow back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely, especially like the scarf, such a beautiful place to shoot.
    Just followed, looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara