München, die Weltstadt mit Herz

Monday, December 15, 2014 Sara Wallflower 23 Comments

Hello everybody!

It finally happened- I'm talking about our little school trip to Munich! It started in the early morning hours on December the 6th, we gathered at 2.30 a.m., then drove for around 6 hours through Austria and finally came to Germany. It was quite dark, because it was so early, so I didn’t get to see all the beautiful places of Slovenia and Austria on our way.

We first visited Deutsches Museum (German Museum) the world's largest museum of science and technology. I wish we had more time to explore it, because it’s so big and it’s actually one of few museums that are not boring (I can’t believe I said a museum isn’t boring).



After that we headed towards the city centre, where the guide told us some interesting facts about the city and the buildings- but I’m not sure if anyone actually remembered anything.

We also had 50 minutes of free time- they are spoiling us (that was sarcastic for those who think 50 minutes is enough). My friend Katja and I immediately went to Starbucks, because for some reason we don’t have one in Slovenia. I still enjoyed my hot chocolate, even though the waiter spelt my name wrong. Then we had to decide to which store we want to go-we only had enough time to visit one and there were thousands and thousands of my favourite stores. We then went to Forever 21 and I actually fell in love with all the clothes, but we didn’t even have enough time to try on the clothes, so I just bought a leather skirt for me and a jumper for my little sister.
I wish we had more time to actually explore the beautiful, festive city and I actually almost cried because I could smell roasted almonds at every corner, but we had to leave.

Our last stop was BMW Welt and BMW Museum. The same day Coldplay had a concert in BMW Welt (I was so close to them, why didn’t the teachers leave me in Germany?). I was quite tired after a long day, but I still absolutely enjoyed watching all the old cars, motorcycles and I just wanted to steal one (but they would probably notice that a car is missing). There was a MINI exhibition in BMW Museum and we could sit in the car and pretend that we can actually drive it. Well only two more years to get my driving license- that’s not a long time.
At 4 p.m. we went back home. The drive back was a bit longer, we drove for around 7 hours, but I was so tired that I was sleeping almost the whole time. When we had a short stop in Austria it started to snow and that made me so happy.

In overall I had an amazing time in Munich and I will definitely go there again soon. But never again with school, because we actually missed so many beautiful places, we didn’t get to see festively decorated town in the late afternoon and a lot more. I’m actually ill ever since we came back, but it was worth it.

I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 

Love, Sara Wallflower ♥










23 comments:

  1. Great post darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the change of format! Great pictures!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trip sounded like a lot of fun! (= x

    trulyyourskyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting Munich is definitely on my life bucket list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Hope you had lots of fun!
    And Happy Holidays to you :)

    xx
    Coco

    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you had a fantastic trip even if you did only get 50 minutes free. When I was studying I never got the chance to go abroad :( X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such awesome photos!

    Looks like you had a lot of fun at the museum!

    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg how fun! I wish I was able to take a school trip to Munich. I've never been to Munich but I'd love to visit one day!

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures, esp the Starbuck cup ;) nah just kidding, girl, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos look incredible - Looks like you had an amazing time :) xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post and lovely photos :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey sweetie! Beautiful post! Thank you for your sweet comment.I just sent you Instagram request and would love if you could follow me back.Stay in touch :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool class trip! It looks so fun and informative!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photos - I really need to see more of Europe someday :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a shame you didn't have longer to explore the city, but it still sounds like you had an amazing time!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds and looks like such a lovely trip, although could have done with longer! I wish the UK wasn't a separate island so we could just do trips like this.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  20. Šolski izleti so vedno predolgi v smislu muzejev in prekratki za prosti čas :) Lepo je, da ste videli toliko stvari pa čeprav na hitro- izleti in potovanja so nekaj najlepšega (in poučnega) :) Vesel božič! xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the first pictures of the museum! xx
    Fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara