Sara Wallflower

Saturday, July 05, 2014 Sara Wallflower 1 Comments

Hello everybody!



My name is Sara and I'm a teenage girl from a small country in southern Central Europe, called Slovenia. My life consists of sport climbing, hiking, trying new food, things and reading books. I'm going to tell you more about me in the future (if you will be even interested haha).

I'd describe myself as a wallflower, but not because I'm shy, unpopular or anything like that! A wallflower to me is a person who is different than the others, tries new things and is open for everything that is new and exciting. I'm exactly like that and this will be hopefully shown in my blog. I'm not sure how to even write blog posts to be specific, but I'm going to learn on my way. I will try to be as unique as I can be and I guess Sara Wallflower is a place where I will be able to write about things from my point of view.

My blog is going to include my passions, which are mainly health, fitness, some fashion and DIY. But I'll be also giving advice, sharing my thoughts about different themes and will be certainly open for any suggestions. I’m interested in lots of very different things and I’ll try to mix them together. As you can already see, my blog will be a fine mixture of everything that makes me happy at the moment. I'm not an expert at any of these themes, but I'm going to try each of them or tell about my own experiences. 



I hope you enjoy reading blog from another teenager! 



Love, Sara Wallflower ♥



(P. S. Since I live in Slovenia, Slovenian is my first language and English is only one of my second languages. I know that I make mistakes and I will make them in the future too. You can feel free to correct me and tell me about it, but don't be rude or offensive. )




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post,dear:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody!
Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think about my blog. I'll read all of them and leave a comment on your blog.
If you start to follow me, don't forget to mention that in a comment, so I can follow you back. :)
Love, Sara